Do you make your bed?

I used to everyday, but since my toddler is soo impatient I barely have time to get ready. I probably haven't made it in 9 months!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no, i never have lol i don't see the point b/c we're just going to mess the covers up again
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I used to but not anymore.
    Anonymous

• Nah, no ones going to see it anyway
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• No and I never have, used to drive my mom crazy now it drives my DH crazy.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Everyday I always have
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My house isn't clean till all the bed are made. And that is everyday.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I always have to keep my house clean, lol its like im OCD. I can't have anything dirty. I always make the bed, then my fiance says, "thats so stupid we are just going to sleep in it again tonight." Hes probably right but its unsightly. lol I like the smooth covers and fluffed pillows. =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yes, but I quit putting all the throw pillows on. They just stay in a pile in my floor (and also make a good cat bed)
    Teacher_Momma

Answer by Teacher_Momma at 10:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yup! Everyday...nothing better then getting into a nicely made bed....I also change my sheets way to often though...I think I am OCD!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I try to make it, but sometimes I don't get to it until later...way later...like after the kids get home from school. It just depends on how the day goes. I really can't stand it not made but I get busy sometimes and have to care for the younger children and clean this and wash that so I just may not get to it.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009