What is up with this Jon and Kate +8 Show?

This is the first time I have watched this show. I, for the life of me, cannot understand why this two are together. If I were Jon, I would have left that woman along time ago. What is up with her? She's frightening.... What is your take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Kate is a b*tch, plain and simple. She has a helper that stays off camera that helps her manage her kids and home. Jon is a doormat with no backbone b/c he will not tell her where to go. LOL and I usually watch the show.
    cmb121906

Answer by cmb121906 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ok i read OK magazine and people and stuff when im bored..rumor is hes been out partying with college girls recently so i guess hes finally done. ya i feel the same way, if i treated my husband the way she treats him i wouldn't have any respect for him at all
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I personally like the show. I think Jon and Kate compliment each other because they are so different. It's also interesting to see how she manages house and all the kids while still staying completely sane.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 10:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I feel for them because I realize that there must be so much stress on their marriage with having so many children all the same age but at the same time I do not see an excuse for the way Kate treats John. I hope for the sake of the kids though...and for the sake of John having to pay tons of child support, that they try and make things work. But that is going to require a lot compromise on Kate's part which I don't know if she can do.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I like both of them too. Rumor has it that he's tired of being in front of the camera but Kate likes it and the money.
    Anonymous