Are you getting light headed everytime you turn around or get up?

I am almost 7 weeks and I swear all day long I feel light headed when I get up or turn around real fast.... really sucks..I feel weak.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm almost 19 wks & yes, sometimes i get light headed... also ur iron may be low
    Anonymous

• Yes I am 10 weeks and I too get the feeling of being light headed and weak...I think you should check your Iron for sure it could be low
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 10:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yes I remember feeling that way! I never got sick, but I felt nauseaus all day long during the 1st trimester. just terrible! when you feel light headed just take it easy! take prenatal vitamins and eat many small healthy meals and good healthy snacks throughout the day. when I felt light headed, crackers helped. and drink lots of water!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2009