what did you do to make your kid crawl mine she is 9months!?

felineNmonkey

Asked by felineNmonkey at 10:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A pepsi can worked for my oldest...hehe
    Probably put something in front of her with lots of bling and new to investigate.
    EscVelocity

Answer by EscVelocity at 10:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• nothing. dd didn't really crawl. she scooted around on her butt. it was pretty funny.
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 10:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• she'll crawl when she's ready, my son was 11 months.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My baby girl is 9 months and has been crawling since she was 7 months. She got a lot of practice in her playpen and us putting her on carpeted floor for her to move around. Now she's stands up holding on to furniture. Some babies skip crawling and start walking first. Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• crawling is not a milestone so if your child chooses not to dont worry! My mom said i never crawled she said i stood up one day and took off lol i would try a roll away ball. i got dd one at walmart and hen you push the buttons it sings and rolls awal so the child goes after it!
    Anonymous

• My dd crawled at 10 months. My ds is 8 1/2 months and just started. You just have to put their toys barely out of reach and let them try to figure out how to get to them. They may not ever "crawl". As long as they show interest in their environment, crawling is really not important. In 3 months, she'll probably be walking everywhere, and whether or not she crawled a day in her life will be totally irrelevant.
    Senae

Answer by Senae at 11:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009