What do you get an 8 month old for Easter?

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 10:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• building blocks, stuffed animals, the little boxes of toys that starts like a big box and then smaller boxes can't remember the name, books, bath toys...
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Last year we gave our 10 month old 4 plastic eggs, a headband with bunny ears, and an Easter dress. The Easter dress was more for us, (the bunny ears were kind of, too), and the 4 plastic eggs were more than enough to entertain her. I don't believe in buying too much for the young ones when they're still very happy to play with wooden spoons. This year I think we'll give our 7 month old the same 4 plastic eggs.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 10:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• my ds was about that age at his first easter and instead of candy we bought him some self feeding type food (if you do that with them) like the biter biscuits and wagon wheels....gerber stuff. a little stuffed animal and put those plastic eggs in his basket...he has more fun with those than anything.
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 10:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I got my DD a beautiful basket with winnie the pooh bubbles a couple of stuffed animals, books (she loves books) and some rubber duckies for bath time. she's 7 months. and we are also looking for eggs that we will color saturday nite:) and she has a beautiful dress to wear.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2009