Question about tummy pain.

I am 10 weeks Pregnant, and I find that if I am standing for more then an hour and a half two hours I get some tummy pains this is when I am food shopping, cleaning, runnin around. Not doing anything stressful at all just everyday things. It kind of feels like gas but they go away when I lay down....Is this norm or something I have to worry about? Thanks ahead of time for your help.

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 10:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe the ligaments stretching .... that's why mine was hurting
    Anonymous

• sounds pretty normal! you're body is going through a major change and with it will come some discomfort but it will go away as your body gets used to it! dont go overboard and when you feel discomfort just take it easy =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Mine is doing the same thing and I was told it was most likely from stretching. I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you get them and they are accompanied by bleeding or spotting i would call your dr. Good luck
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2009