What have you done for your husband lately

to surprise him (I know you do a lot as it is)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i'm preg, hes deployed..i sent a care package to his friend...when they get the news that i give birth it has cigars, money for drinks (the friend will buy before hand and a cake), decorations and a digital pic frame so when he starts getting the pictures he doesn't have to keep his computer on to see them...guess i'll find out how surprised he ends up being at the end of may
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I sent him an E-card saying how much i adore, love and appreciate him. I have been a bit moody lately, i felt it was something he needed to hear or read.

EscVelocity

Answer by EscVelocity at 10:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My husband has been gone for two weeks.. So I went and got the IUD..His birthday is the 13th.. HAPPY fn birthday... It hurt :/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• He has been out of shaving cream for a few days so I got him a bottle at walmart. I just put on the sink so when he goes to shave (with the old soap) he will see a new can of Gillette. YAH HOO! ROCK ON....... Boy my life is LAME. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 11:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i got up early and made blueberry muffins for him to take to work! it's the little things really!
    mommashaybay

Answer by mommashaybay at 11:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I pissed him off
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I gave him 2 bucks to go buy a beer.
    Anonymous

• lol. the shaving cream one is funny. lol

i put up with his lame drama-magnet sister. =D
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Every night after he goes to sleep I go and put a clean undershirt, socks and underwear in the bathroom so that when he gets out of the shower they are already there and he doesn't have to walk through the cold house to get them. I usually add a note to him to remind him that I love him. He is going to be leaving soon so I start writing a journal so when he misses the kids and I he can open it and read it and it makes him feel a little bit closer to home.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I installed new A/C filters and caulked the cracks in the wall.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:30 AM on Apr. 9, 2009