does anyone eles hate suprises

my husband recently made a purchase but told me i cant find out what it is until easter and its killing me i want to know what its is all i know is that its some kind of jewelery.does anyone eles hate waiting for suprises?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate waiting for them, but I love them...

• i get curious but i think that adds to the DH is awful after he does his xmas shopping hes like I'll give you one of my presents if you give me one of the ones you got me..hes like a lil kid he just can't wait

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I can't even remember the last time someone tried to surprise me.

Answer by writeon at 10:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I never know about them because if anyone tells me I pester them until I know what it is. So now they don't even tell me they have a surprise for me.

Answer by violaswamp at 11:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I hate surprises, but that would be due to my husband always giving me horrible surprises. I want him to surprise me with gifts and sweet things. His surprises are are things like, "Surprise the dogs ruined the carpet."

• I hate surprises. Hate them so much that when I found out that I was pregnant I begged my doc to do an ultrasound so I could know what I was having. At the time, you had to have a reason to have an ultrasound and finding out the sex wasn't a reason. I told the doc to say that I wasn't sure of when I had my last period. That worked and I find out that I was having a boy. This was almost 13 yrs ago and I still hate surprises.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I never get surprises. Congrats on your easter jewel :)