How can i help my daughter sleep better?

Im having trouble with my daughter she is not sleeping asmuch as she should. During the day shell sleep for an hour and she wont go to bed until 4 am........ i have tried everything possible baths, teas reading taking her for walks shes is turning 2 in august i also haqve a 5 month ols and when she goes to sleep he wakes up!!! I am begging for help please before i go crazy from not sleeping!thanks

sonia8323

Asked by sonia8323 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When are you waking her up in the morning? If she's a late sleeper, that could be part of the problem.
    Sugar could also have something to do with it. I say cut things like sugary snacks and juice out of her diet.
    CuriousSarahM

Answer by CuriousSarahM at 11:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• are you not getting help from anyone? I know its got to be so hard on you... Lay down with her and sing to her.. That will help I hope im sorry I hope someone helps you so you can get some sleep
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2009