are there any good vegetarian recepys that are easy to do

my husband is a vegetarian and i wanna eat something differant that we can both enjoy.any suggestoins

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have a whole book full of good recipes. PM me if you are comfortable with it.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I love stir frye and use tofu in it. Tofu takes on the flavor of whatever you cook it in, and I loved that when I was a vegan.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• TOFU WITH GINGER SAUCE. GET THE EXTRA FIRM TOFU, CUT A SLAB ABOUT AN HALF AN INCH OR MORE, WRAP IT IN PAPER TOWEL AND LET IT SIT FOR A WHILE TO ABSORB ALL THE WATER IT COMES WITH. SEASON IT OR BREAD IT WITH PANKO BREADING OR ANYTHING YOU LIKE, FRY IT IN OLIVE OIL, AND SET ASIDE. FOR THE SAUCE, GET A QUARTER CUP OF WHITE VINEGAR, AND PUT IN A PAN ON HIGH HEAT, ADD, QUARTER CUP OF SUGAR AND A TABLESPOON OF SOY SAUCE, LET IT BOIL UNTIL THE SUGAR MELTS AND THE VINEGAR REDUCES, THEN DISSOLVE TWO TABLESPOONS OF CORNSTARCH AND WHILE THE SAUCE IS BOILING ADD IT ON AND STIR UNTIL THE SAUCE THICKENS. POUR OVER THE TOFU, AND TOP IT OFF WITH CHOPPED GREEN ONIONS, IT IS YUMMY, I SERVE IT WITH MASHED POTATOES, GOOD LUCK!

Answer by older at 5:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2009