what are you putting.

What are you putting in your LOs easter basket? DD i 9 mos and i have no clue what to put in it????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son is close to 1 year. obviously no candy. if his grandma offers it, I'll eat it lol. I'm not making a basket because I'm sure he'll get one at his grandmas. other than possible candy (though i'm sure she's smart enough to know not to yet...) she'll probably put a stuffed animal in it...you know...baby friendly stuff like that?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My son is going tpo be 11 months in a few days and we filled his with eggs filled with Reeses(for Daddy after he has hunted for the eggs.).
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My son is four months and I just picked up a few books and a toy. But I know his grandma made him one too. I wanted to get this big toy for him but its 75 dollars and thats just way too much.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Bubbles for my son who is 4 months, he likes to watch his sister and he trys to get them so I thought she would be able to play with him, and also teething rings and a teething blanket
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I think I will get my dd a small inflatable pool, one with a cover over it for shade, for those hot day
    days coming up, I will put just a tiny bit of water and let her splash, she does love a bath.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• For my almost 2 year old I put the movie "cars", a few hot wheels, playdough, some candy, a firetruck, and a new sippy cup. For my little guy who is almost 1 i put some little toys, a sippy cup, puffs, teething cookies, and a truck. I go a little overboard because i really enjoy it.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 10:18 AM on Apr. 9, 2009