Do you have a work out routine?

I need to I have been so lazy lately.
What do you do to stay in shape?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 10:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I work out at the gym every morning. 3 days a week, I do 40 min cardio (10 on the elyptical and 30 on the treadmill @ 5.0 mph) and 40 min of weight training. 2 days a week I do just 60 min of cardio. This in addition to reducing portion size and not eating out, I've dropped 25 lbs in 12 weeks.
    Anonymous

• I have a Wii Fit and I love it. I'll use it for an hour in the morning at usually at night. We just moved on post (hubby is in the Army) and the gym is walking distance, so if I get up early enough I'll run 4 miles at the gym or I'll go after hubby is home and the kiddos are in bed.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 11:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have an elliptical, it's staring at me from across the room... I try to ride it at 11am everyday but lately I haven't... I need to lose like 30 lbs.. Christmas was very bad to me...Grrrrrrrr
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I use the wii fit, tread mill, yoga, tae-bo, and shimmy (belly dancing)
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Man anon I am in awe of you. That is the way I used to be but I have become so so lazy. I think it is because I have taken on more too, I just had another son so I have three now. I started school not to long ago so I have homework, and I work.

Anyway those may all just be excuses, but I don't know I am 32 so I have been feeling more tired lately, I just need to get off my rump ugh!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Get off of CafeMom!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• No I refuse!

ha ha probably would solve some of my problems though
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2009