everyone is driving me crazy

i am 34 weeks preg and everyone i know is driving me nuts! my lil brother (17) and my mother live w/DH and I. DH is deployed, my 3 yr old DD wont listen to me and asks for daddy every day. my mother is just driving me nuts..did you eat healthy today, why are you picking her (DD) up, you need to stay off your feet followed immediately by, when is someone going to cut the yard?, and my brother just never ever sits still, if hes on the couch hes tossing the remote, if he is walking its like a freaking elephant is walking through the house! so anyone else ready to kill everyone with in 25 feet of them, or am i just past the point of crazy?

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 11:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're just pregnant.
    Anonymous

• i totally understand im 35 weeks right now and my mom and step dad live with me and my hubby and it just seems like no matter what i do theres always someone around me and i cant stand it! no matter what they say i get snappy and moody but i usually feel bad later. just hang in there i keep telling myself that im almost there...
    jak89

Answer by jak89 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yay!! another crazy preggers woman! my DH was so upset about not being here, i told him well at least when you get home your wife won't be a crazy person she'll be somewhat back to normal hormone wise...if not sleep deprived
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I was crazy with my second one, and my SIL and her son lived with me, she thought I was her live in babysitter and would just leave me with her son whenever. It drove me insane.

That summer I saw so many episodes of Ed, Edd, and Eddy that I almost went to the house of the person that created it, tied him down and made him watch that show over and over with the volume at the level my nephew would have it which was l-o-u-d, and also with video games on the tv that was also in our living room but behind the regular tv which was also l-o-u-d.

That was a rotten summer. I still can't watch Ed, Edd, and Eddy.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• everone that answered is furter along but i am the same exact way already!!! ughh.
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Go outside, take a good long deep breath. Then go back in and eat a quart of ice cream. It always workrd for me!
    heymom

Answer by heymom at 11:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i'm not that far and i'm annoyed by all the stupid questions and games my husband thinks is funny but just annoying. arh get off me already is what i want to yell at him and i'm only 10 wks. this pregnancy is going to be hell for everyone.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2009