How fast can A person lose 20 pounds?

I need a plan... do you have one for shedding pounds?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A couple of months of hard work. I use Weight Watchers. I have also lost 10 months in less than a month cutting out fast food and soda. That was all that I did. I would have lost more if I would have exercised. But cutting out fast food and soda made a huge difference. It was hard, but well worth it. I felt healtier and had more energy, not to mention that everyone noticed how much better I looked. Good luck!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Lets see, I weighed 175 pounds when I went to the hospital to have my baby, when I left I weighed 150.
    Anonymous

• Ya soda is so hard to go without for me.
    Anonymous

• Depends on if you want to do it in a way that enables you to keep it off. I'm sure if you go in one of those crazy diets you could lose 20 quickly. Otherwise, excercise and healthy eating will work, but it'll take longer. I excercise 5 days a week and reduced my portion size,cook at home, stopped eating out and have lost 25lbs in 12 weeks which is only slightly over 2lbs a week which is recommended by most dieticians
    Anonymous