Does you husband work at night?

And if he does do you wait up for him?

"blue">Do you also miss him?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 11:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my hubby is deployed so ya he works nights right now. then when he is home he has duty twice a week so he has to stay overnight on the ship...and ya i miss him and ya i sleep like crap half the time i sleep on the couch, less room to feel empty in.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yes. no point in waiting because he gets home around 7 am. and yeah, i miss mine too. it's lonely getting into an empty bed... =(
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 11:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yes, mine does and while I am grateful he has a job, I HATE IT! I wait up for him about half the time. A friend and I came up with a "support" group-- W.O.S.S. Widows Of Second Shift!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My husband is in the field, so yeah he is working during night, and I still miss him, and go to sleep really late.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I sometimes can't sleep if he is not home, and lately I have been getting very frustrated with things. That makes me feel so bad.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My Hubby is gone a month at a time with his job. He drives/owns a Semi. He's been gone a week today and I have cried everyday.. I know I shouldn't feel sorry for myself but some weeks are harder than others.So yes I'm blue... BooHooooo for me,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• That would make me blue too 4x4mum. Mine is about to start traveling for shows with his band, I'm not sure what that means but I know I will not enjoy it at all.

I have no idea how you (4x4 mum) or the military wives do it, or even single moms, I admire you.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2009