help with the baby fat and stupid strech marks! lol

when i was pregnant i ended up gaining like fourty pounds, and i have lost most of my baby weight except for my in my stomach! its not as bad as it used to be im just having trouble losing that last little bit. i feel like if i dont suck it in i look like im a couple months prego again! lol im on my feet all the time i really dont eat that much so i cant figure out why im not losing the rest of the weight. and the strech marks i could really use the help they are just minor ones but they wont go away! lol am i stuck with them for life?

OneHotMomma88

Asked by OneHotMomma88 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The stretch mark will turn back to normal later on just need to give it time it took a year for mine to go away but i used tanning oil.. 2 times a day
    Anonymous