What would you ladies suggest to check for ovualtion

Should I spend money on a clear blue ovulation kit or just check cervical mucus? Check temperatures? What is the best method? and what was successful for you when you were trying to conceive. My husband works out of town and they only time we can BD is late Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used an over the counter ovulation prediction test kit and got pregnant when I got a positive test!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• You should get the book TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY and chart CM, CP and BBT. It's the MOST accurate, LEAST expensive and MOST convient way to detect ovulation.

I owned a OvaCue fertility monitor that cost about 300 dollars, I also used the OPKs. When I started charting I realized that they were both off by a few days and I was missing my ovualtion. I started charting and got pregnant in one month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i found an online ovulation calendar that worked wonders when i was trying for baby #2. i got preg right away! u just type in when you period starts and stops for a couple months and it does everything else
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2009