What are my chances?

My husband works out of town during the week. The only days we can have sex is late Friday (if his flight is on time) Saturday and Sunday. We only have sex on those days twice in a month because I spot a week before my cycle (so sex is out) and then the following week I'm on my period. What are the chances that I could get pregnant? We really want a baby now but this schedule may hinder us from doing so. What is the possibility that I would be ovulating at the time he is home??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• try this site it worked for me and i'm trying it a again it's www.yourdays.com good like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• get on an ovulation calendar....i did to concieve baby #2. it takes a couple months to get ur cycle down, but even my obgyn commented on how fast i got preg after i got my iud out! it had it down to the day so u can atleast be aware of when its happening! i can remember the name of the site i used but i had to fill in when i got my period, and what day it ended. i jsut googled ovulation and thats how i found it. Good luck..trying for a baby is the most fun!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• as pp said, the only way to answer your question is to begin tracking periods and ovulation for a few onths and then adjust when you are sexually active. It may be that at some point ou and dh will have to have sex while spotting....no way to guess at all unless you know your cycle really well. good luck.:o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009