• In the Spotlight:

I just need answers I know what I did was wrong so please don't bash me I feel bad enough as it is

Okay let me start by giving you a little background....

My dd's father and I just got back together after not talking for almost 3 yrs (our daughter is 2) We split bc he cheated and got another grl pregnant.

Well we worked things out last january and decided to give it another shot. Now its April and things just weren't working out. So last friday I explained that I told him that I just didn't think it was going to work and that I was sry. What I didnt tell him was the night before I slept with my ex. The guy who took my virginity. I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS HORRIBLE so please dont bash me.

What I'm asking is he keeps insinuating that I cheated on him. Now we arent together anymore but I almost feel like I should tell him. He didn't tell me he cheated on me I caught him.

So should I tell him or just let it go and keep it to myself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• If you're not together anymore it makes no difference. Might as well not tell hiim and spare yourself anymore drama.
    Anonymous

• Keep it to yourself. You don't need to feel guilty with regards to him. It's over. You cheated because you already knew that it was over....the actuality of it just hadn't happened yet. Now that it has, enjoy being a free woman and live your life! GL!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Your not together anymore so really it doesnt matter if he knows or not, but...... if its eating at you and you think that telling him will make you feel better then it certianly wont do any harm to tell him so get it off your chest if you need to!! but if its not a biggie then id just keep it to myself!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i personally think you should keep it to yourself. Telling him you cheated isnt gonna make the situation better.
    afhoney03

Answer by afhoney03 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Just let it go... He did it to you, payback is a bi*** right? Who cares if he knows or not? Cause he got what he deserved. Obviously you were pregnant when he cheated on you. Ask yourself what is worse, what he did to you? or what you did to him? I'm vindictive so I would have done that just to get back at him for what he did to me!!! Go girl. No worries!!! Actually I would tell him just to see the look on his face, let him try to give me lip, then smack the sh** out of him!!!
    Anonymous

• if you are already broken up for the sake of your daughter i would keep it to myself. unless you think he can handle it and still get along with you around your daughter. otherwise it would just lessen the guilt for you to let him know and not be doing him any good.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• if he is insinuating then he knows! thats my thought! just come clean if you guys work out then youll know in your heart that you have no guilt or secrets from him... GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous

• it would serve no purpose to tell him. Just move on. It's your life, enjoy it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• let it go
    pbjmoore

Answer by pbjmoore at 11:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• keep it to yourself. You have a daughter to raise and you don't need to give him any reason to hate or distrust you. You have to keep that yourself in order to keep a healthy relationship with him for the sake of your child.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 12:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009