Hair Style help (moved from the boring section to here)

I need a good hair site. I will be dying my hair black and getting purple high lights..I just need a style that a like..BUT nothing is popping up with good pictures in google.

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 11:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nothing ever does..... I tried that last week and only got celebrity hair.... There are a couple of make-over applications out there, but they're not that great either. Short, stacked is coming back. I just had mine done yesterday..... turned out that me and my sister (who lives 1000 miles away got the same exact haircut within a week of each other). Talk to your stylist, they'll have ideas that will go with your face shape.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• go into a solon and just look at the books there, maybe talk to a stylist. they're usually very willing to help you without obligating you to do anything, esp you jsut say you're thinking about it. Hair by Stewarts and regis are usually good salons to do this in, cuz they're used to walk ins, but are not rushed all the time!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009