Anyone on here have any connections with George Strait??

I know, it's pretty far fetched, but hey...for my grandma, I'm willing to ask this question! LOL! In June, I'm taking her to Dallas to see George (yes, we're on 1st name basis - Ha!) for her 82nd birthday. We have 7th row seats, so she's already pretty excited over just that. But, I'm trying to see if anyone has any ideas or knows how we could maybe let her meet him/get his autograph or SOMETHING to add to the special occasion for her? Even if he just said Happy Birthday to her, she'd probably have a fit right there! LOL! Like I said, I KNOW it's a TOTAL longshot, but hey, you never know who may be on here and might be able to help me out! I really appreciate your help!

MomtoHSH

Asked by MomtoHSH at 11:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• It's not a total longshot. My grandmothers cousin is Loretta Lynn, so there might be someone out there who could help you. Search for fanclubs as well.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• The only thing I can think of it is to look for backstage passes.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I used to know a guy who's dad was friends with him....but I haven't talked to him in over 10 years :( I would have no idea how to contact him now.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yeah I know what you mean. I knew someone who's son roped with him all the time, but it's been long time since I last talked to him. I wouldn't know how to reach him either. Thanks though! I'm hoping that even if it's a friend of a friend type thing, maybe SOMEONE will be able to make a call for us or something. Have a great day!
    MomtoHSH

Answer by MomtoHSH at 9:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2009