Ok "OLTL" fans.....

First off Rex has got to be the sexiest man thats walked this earth not too mention how beautiful Gigi is. I want to bit** slap Stacy and Rex's mom. Is his mom just going to sit there and watch Stacy take Gig away from Rex or she going to be a women and tell her son the truth about who his realy dad is? Just when Gigi and Rex were doing so good, that little skank Stacy had to come in the picture. Shes not even a bonemarrow match for Shane thats whats driving me crazy. If only Gigi new :( Now on to Cole and Star, what is she doing practically begging her teacher to be with her and why is Cole still strung out on drugs? Hes actually really hot too lol.But any way couldnt Blair be a little nicer to Marty, I mean she brought her flours to the hospital and all Blair can do is talk about my husband this my husband that.Also I think its really sad that Natalie and Jerred now know the truth about baby Cloey or should I say baby Hope.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• In a way I dont blame them for deciding not to tell Jessica because she lost Nash not to long ago and now shes having to deal with being a single parent. But on the other hand Cole and Star still think there child is dead and I feel like they deserve to know the truth about what really happen. What do you think about the show and whos your favorite? I would have to say mine is definatly Gigi and second would be Rex.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Ment to say Flowers in my first post and not flours lol. This thing wont let me edit, it says that its locked? Idk
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009