Does anyone else PREFER uncircumcised men?

I know women say things like uncircumcised penises look like ant-eaters or something but I kind of think circumcised ones look like mushrooms! Maybe it's just what I'm used to. Plus I think oral sex period is kind of gross so thats not an issue for me. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• un-cut is soooo much better!!!! sex is better... handjobs are easier and oral is easier... i have been with both cut and un-cut and i really dont like cut!!!!!Also when a man is cut (because his knob rubs more on things) they have less feeling..... which doesnt mean longer sex... it just means that they dont experience the real deal!!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 7:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I dated this guy taht was not, and the sex was good, i was always told that they are dirty, and it's eaiser for them to catch things, and give to you. i prefer a cut manLOL
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 11:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• We only have circumsized men in our families (little brother, my kids, my dh) and I have seen pics of uncircumsized ones, they are GROSS, sorry but it is!
    Anonymous

• I have only been with circumcised men. my husband is and my son is. I don't think I could get to far with a guy that wasn't. I think its kind of how your raised. I would never give head to a guy who wasn't circ. sorry Im blunt but I just think that circ. are more clean but I know women on the other side feel the opp of that.
    angelkatcutie83

Answer by angelkatcutie83 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I prefer a circumsized man...
    Anonymous

• never had the chance as for what the first poster wrote that is what they used to say but there is no scientific proof for that. in other countries like sweden don't do that and they have little to no stds compare to the US. if you wash it when you bath your should be ok. it's so a myth.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Only had one uncircumcised man, it was gross.

Anonymous

• I prefer a man who is not circumcized and I agree wth you on the oral sex thing.
    Anonymous

• Its not a myth you moms on here on so stupid sometimes. there is medical proof
    Anonymous

• Im sorry what part said anything about medical proof? I was saying what I liked and didn't. Did I read it wrong?
    angelkatcutie83

Answer by angelkatcutie83 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009