• In the Spotlight:

UpDate From Earlier today to the post; not enough baby kicks!!(34 weeks prego). anybody any advice!!

Well went to the hospital and i'm happy to say everything with the baby is fine ...heart, tone, placenta, amniotic fluid, etc. They put me on fetal monitor and the baby wasnt move much and then after a while the baby got hiccups and woke up and the heart rate was going high and I know what I'm having ...FINALLY ...I'm proud to say it's a boy ...And thank you to thoughs who give advice and helped me ....cuz i was so worried !! So thank you !!

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • well thank you and glad to know that your daughter did well thats pretty much what happened me ..so thank you again !!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• glad to hear it! he was just trying to scare you...with my daughter i was rear ended at a stop light at about this time in that pregnancy...she stopped kicking so i went home got my DH and went to the ER....we sat there for 45 mins me going crazy b/c she wasnt moving then get up to L & D and they hooked me up and she started squirming like there was no tomorrow i was like you gotta be kidding me...anyways im glad to hear that everything is ok! and congrats on the its a boy
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Congratulations on the BOY!! I'm so glad that everything is fine...It sure can get scary!! I wish you luck!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009