If Jesus came down in person and came to your house unexpected what would you do?

what would you have to hide?
would you let him right in?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Id be bowing at His feet .. speechless because I would get to see Him face to face! Of course after the initial shock Id let Him in and have a long conversation with Him never taking my eyes off Him either! Id probably cry too!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'd let him in!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would be extremely surprised. I would not hide anything, beside he would know I hid something anyway.
    2lovables

Answer by 2lovables at 11:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I'd let him in make him a drink and ask him what is up with his followers that are so darn pushy.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• first you have to beware, he might not be legit...I would ask him if he was Jesus what happend on my 17th bday...if he could answer I would accept it and go into shock because he is of the purest love and not sure I can handle a true feeling of unconditional love....sorry had a hard life....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would let him right in and ask him why I am the way I am.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'd invite him in, give him refreshments, and ask him if he approved of modern Christianity and how his teachings have been represented. Maybe he is... in which case he can share his insights. Or he can say "Here's what is needed..." and we'll have a great chat either way. I believe that the man Jesus, as an enlightened person, would have amazing perspective and wisdom to offer.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 1:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'd do the same thing I do when anyone shows up unexpectedly... let him in, apologize for the mess, and ask what he'd like to drink. Of course, nobody who has been dead a few thousand years has ever shown up here before, so maybe I wouldn't be quite as calm as I'm imagining. Then we'd play 20 questions. And I'd videotape it.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• WWID? i'd probably pull a 'martha' and get busy making sure He and everyone else was comfortable, fed, and lacking nothing for their tummies. that's me.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 2:33 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• we'd have a cup of hot tea, and talk for hours. I have LOTS of questions. Hide anything from Him? He knows my heart, mind & soul, so why hide my sins. He'd probably look at me & tell me that He's covered my sins with His blood and hold me while I cried. Thank You, Jesus!!.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 6:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2009