going to florida-

has anyone been to destin or the gulf shores? we are wanting to stay in a condo with a full kitchen,etc--I was wondering where you stayed exactly so we can find a place to start when searching condos-there are so many but its too hard to trust anything you haven't seen or heard of.

hw1977

Asked by hw1977 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Travel

• try the chamber of commerce's web site for links. Gulf Shores is in Alabama I believe, not Florida.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 9:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I used to live just north of destin. Most of the condos I was ever in were nice. There are so many I sure can't remember the names though. I have a friend that works maintenance at Top Sail condos. They are on Okaloosa island which is actually fort walton beach but is only three or four minutes from Destin. Not much help, I know. If you give me the name of a place, I have friends that live down there and could let me know if its nice or not.
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 11:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Well, I called my hubby to get an answer before I wrote the above. As soon as I gave up on him returning my call he does! lol His brother always stays at The Inn at Crystal Beach located on 30A in destin. There's one place to start. =)
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 11:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Hey. I'm going to Gulf shores tomorrow.. and yes, it is in alabama, not florida.. but check hotels.com.. always read the reviews though!! thats how i found the hotel I stay at every year now..
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 1:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2009