Where do I post?

I know that there is a place to post on Cafemom where you can advertise... in my case I want to get votes for a photo contest my son is in... where can I do that??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi,

There are several places you can advertise on CafeMom. You can advertise on your profile page, in journal posts, and in select groups that allow advertising. However, when you write a journal post, please make sure that you check the box that says "Check here if your post should go into the CafeMom Marketplace".

The Marketplace is for posts that are:

* Promoting a business, service, charity or other website (personal, non-commercial websites excluded)
    * Looking to buy, sell or trade anything
    * Soliciting other moms to do something for you (e.g., give to a charity, vote for you in a sweepstakes, etc.)

<> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009