• In the Spotlight:

Anyone ever get a piercing and had your husband think it was stupid?

Should I take it out?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have the opposite problem. My husband thinks they're stupid until I get one. Then he's all into it and can't stop complimenting me on it.

Take it out? Depends. If you like it, leave it. If you're not that into it taking it out would be a nice gesture and make hubs feel good.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 12:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It's up to you. You are the one who has to enjoy having it on your body.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I think it really comes down to how much you like it and how much your hubby's opinion matters to you. He might just need a little while to adjust to the change.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I had my tongue pierced since I was 16 and when me and DH got together he found it to be "the best ever" then I had my son and took it out for the c-sec (not allowed to wear jewelry) and having a newborn 'forgot' to put it back in til he was 4 months and when I did he demanded I take it out bc I was a 'mom' now (of course we werent together at that point in time and I still think it was bc he didn't want me to have it if I was with anyone else)
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My hubby is that way even with tatt's my hubby would have a fit for hrs about it and then not talk to me for about 2 days ..lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My husband rolled his eyes every time I went and pierced something. He knew before I did that it was a phase.
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 12:10 AM on Apr. 9, 2009