Did your hubby ever tell you that you are prago and you didn't even know it?

My sisters Boyfriend told her 2 day after sex that he swears he got her prago well 3 weeks later she can't stand the smell of burnt popcorn it just makes her sick and then she ended up getting this thing in the mail a baby mag and she didn't even order it but here she is also on birth control ..lol..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no but my mil did lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• with my first i took a test came out neg...so the next night while i was sick he goes "your preg" so i went and grabbed the neg test outta the bathroom upstairs, didn't even look at it and gave it to him and said nope see. he looks and goes umm babe isnt a plus a positive test result, as in "umm ya" i almost had a freaking heart attack and went and bought like 5 more tests all came back positive.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I found out and hadnt even told him yet (he didnt even know I suspected pregnancy let alone that I took a test) and he called me from work that morning and said "so when were you going to tell me your pregnant?" Mind you I hadnt told ANYONE so I don't know how he knew
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 12:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• oh my god yes! it was so freaking weird i had no idea i was pregnant, i wasn't having any symptoms or anything and he just comes out and says "babe your pregnant" just like that not a question like he knew so i told him he was being crazy and went about my business as normal, turns out i miss my period and find out that i am pregnant a week later lol so weird
    jak89

Answer by jak89 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• what benefit would it be to you to know whether it was right or wrong? you say it is over, move on and make the very best for you and your child
    pbjmoore

Answer by pbjmoore at 12:34 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I was working at a local grocery store and some random lady said "so i heard you are preg, when are u due?" i said im not....a week later i found out i was 7wks along!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:10 AM on Apr. 9, 2009