Have you ever had a tarot card reading and it held to be true? Or was it correct in any way?

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 12:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've had reading that meant nothing and knew it as I was receiving the reading, I've had others that were on to some parts of my life but vague on others - but I've had a few that were right on, exactly what was going on with me/in my head/my situation. Sometimes the reading won't make sense at the time or don't seem as important, but if you're told to stay away from someone/something - just do it, that's my advice from learning the hard way...

numama322

Answer by numama322 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have only had one and the lady said I would die on or before my 21st birthday. I am 32 now sooo no it was not true.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:14 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Had em done, it's like horoscopes. So vague that it makes perfect sense lol. I always get the Hermit and fool, every time I "play" it, which kinda sucks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009