what kind of diet or exercise program worked for you after having the baby?

michele101183

Asked by michele101183 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Sex, Breast Feeding worked wonders, I always looked like a model and with breast feeding, my stomach got completely flat within a week of delivering. I did some crunches here and there also........ Also, low-carb, low-sodium fresh cut meats from the deli and lots of veggies.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 1:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I also work out everyday. I do Playboy's Girls Next Door workout and 1.5 or 2.0 miles on the Treadmill EVERYDAY. It's a 45 minute workout for both.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 1:33 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Breast feeding sucked the weight off.. I started looking too skinny!! Plus I was doing cardio at the Y five days a week! Good luck. It will come off.. Just watch what you eat and excerise!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 9:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Breastfeeding for me too! I ate more after I delivered than when I was pregnant and the weight fell off!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:34 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• Whatever you do dont stress yourself out about it and dont put crazy expectiations on yourself! it will come off ( with diet and exercise) just be patient! Eat right, get atleast 30 mins of cardio in a day. Good luck!
    Anonymous