Do you have friends or family call your boyfriend hubby?

I have notice this mom she calls my BF hubby which i thought it sound cute to hear anyone elses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i call my friends bf her husband when i am talking about him to someone else (like to my DH) its just easier than saying her boyfriend. i mean they have 2 kids and have lived together for 5 yrs may as well be married
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My husband and I were together for ten years and had two kids before we got married and everyone called him my hubby before we got married.

I guess we were common law anyway right? That is what everyone told me anyway.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:24 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Come to think of it I never called him boyfriend, even when he was.... and he didn't call me his girlfriend. I called him my man and he called me his girl..... then after we got married, he couldn't stop calling me Wife.... It was so cute. He would text me "I love you Wife" "I miss you Wife" "where would you like to have dinner Wife"
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• MMMMM my bf and i been with each other for 13 yrs and i call him hubby and everyone thinks i'm his wife like v-swamp said . and we have 4 kids MMMMMM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2009