PLEASE HELP ME I AM SO WORRIED

YESTERDAY I WENT TO THE ER CAUSE I WAS HAVING PAIN IN MY STOMACHE AND THEY DID THEY PEE TEST TO SEE IF I WAS PREGNANT AND IT CAME NEG .. I FEEL PREGNANT I SHOULD HAVE GONE A BLOOD TEST BUT I DIDNT CAUSE I REMEMBER THE SAME THING HAPPPEN LAST TIME BUT I GOT A BLOOD TEST AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW I WAS PREGNANT. I FEEL PREGNANT I HAD A MISCARRGE 8 WEEKS AGO SO I HAVENT HAD A PERIOD SINCE I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT 2 WEEKS AGO AND I HAVENT AND YESTERDAY THEY ASLSO DID A CT SCAN AND BUT DYE IN MY BODY WHAT IF I WAS PREGNANT BUT BARELY AND I HAD THAT DONE WHAT WILL THE EFFECTS BE I ALSO NOTCING MY BREASTS ARE BECOMING SORE AND HAS ALOT OF DISCHARGE PLEASE HELP ME ? IM SCARED WHAT IF I DID SOMTHING BAD

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• SORRY ON MY SPELLING I AM JUST SOO WORRIED AND SCARED
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Well with all those test the chances that you are pregnant are small but ultra sounds and CTs are not good at detecting things this early. I would make an appointment with the doc and get a blood test. If it's positive than tell your doctor your concerns.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• The benefit of having a CT when you are having severe belly pain outweighs any risk, especially with a neg hcg. The chances of that one CT that early on doing any harm to a fetus is slim to none. Now, if your appendix had been ruptured, you could have died. Did they check for ovarian cysts? Maybe you need to go to your ob/gyn and follow up. I assume you had these other tests done at an ER? It sounds like they ruled out pregnancy and any life threating problems. Your ob/gyn can do an ultrasound and bloodwork for more thorough testing. (ERs only handle urgent or life threatening issues and refer you to your regular doc for more extensive tests. If you are still having pain, I would go asap to the doc or return to the ER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2009