Hey MMMMMM did you know?

I missed ya?

I have been asking about you but no one knows where you were. So where have you been?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 12:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MMM lol MMM maybe she'll tell yah..lol. MM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• MMM hey sweetie i have been so busy with kids and hubby with week and remodeling my house all at the sametime and how was your Ann sweetie. MMMMMMMMM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• MMM i missed yah too sweetie, i was on for a lil bit last night but didn't see you sweetie MMMMM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• No I wasn't I was watching New York housewives and I tried to write my article, I have had bad writers block lately.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• oh yea my anniversary was good we didn't really do much, but we were together all night so it wasn't all bad.
    violaswamp

• MMMM can you write about anything in your article? if your still doing it i would do it about an author that you know and i am glad your happy about your  ANN  MMMMMMM

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• MMM i have been helpping painting a new house with my friend and my hair now had blue paint kind looks neat..lol.. and are kids been doing sports while we were doing her new house.. MMMM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It is about an event I covered on Sat. so I have to write it about that. I am just having a hard time organizing my thoughts. It will come along eventually, I am just having a rough time with it right now.

Hey if you aren't scared of being anonymous in groups do you want to join my group? It is The Popular Girls Lunch Table we need members and I am trying to make it so awesome.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• MM and i been spending sometime with my older sis she been having a bad time and she needed some support cause other family members are pretty mad at her MMMMMMMM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• MMM sure that sounds like fun and then i will leave you a lil message who i am and why i do the MMMMMMM lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2009