Maybe I'm paranoid...

But everytime I go into my room, I feel like someone is watching me. It has gotten to the point where I sleep outside on the couch. Yesterday, I got tired of being scared out of my own room...so I went and slept in there. I ended up having a horrible nightmare about demons.

Do you think it's all in my head? Like paranoia?

Everytime, I go to my aunt's house. I have a sense of comfort. I can even close the door and be in the dark without being scared. It's just my room that I feel this way!

sofienguyen08

Asked by sofienguyen08 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Demons are real and you didn't specify what faith you are of but in the christian faith. You are already covered with the blood and they cannot do you any harm. All you have to do is profess the word of God ... say aloud scripture. things like that.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'm Catholic by the way.
    sofienguyen08

Answer by sofienguyen08 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Hear of "fear cages?" It's a catch phrase on ghost hunters lol, & my room is one! I can't sleep or even be n there cause I freak out. It's from wires in the walls I think, our entire east wall is full of them. My mom's house has a breaker box in one of the rooms, same thing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• No, I have never heard of it. So does it mean that my room is like a prison cell?
    sofienguyen08

Answer by sofienguyen08 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• go to the paranormal group on cafemom..they are good at helping out with things like this also the supernatural group is good...run by the same group of moms I think
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• You can do a cleanse of your room. I did that years ago with our home. Just pray and annoint each room. Ask anyone who prays to come to your house and pray with you. It does work. I am not sure why except demons and Satan cannot live in the same place as God. Invite God into your home.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• We each have access to the authority over our homes, lives and children to literally drive these spirits out. But we do not know how to claim and exercise the authority given to us through God. We live with these spirits, we are tortured by them, tormented and driven to heights of anxiety and then we withdraw because we feel helpless to do anything about it. Yet God clearly tells us that we have the authority and that when we speak to Satan in the name of the Son, Satan must flee. We forget that Satan is the author of fear, and we resign ourselves to live in a situation where we are afraid because fear is human (or so we've been taught) Fear is not human. Fear is a spirit meant to cripple all whom it can penetrate. God reserved this authority for us, but it's up to us to seek it, claim it and exercise it through His instruction.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Order anything evil out of your house in the name of Jesus Christ.
    surfarosa25

Answer by surfarosa25 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• You can also annoint your house with olive oil.
    surfarosa25

Answer by surfarosa25 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I house sat for my brother once and everytime I slept in this one room, the same thing happened to me. I even had one of my friends come over and stay in the room without telling her about what I had experienced and she experienced the same thing. We did a little research and decided to cleanse the room. You get a stick of dried white sage (smudge stick), walk around the room in a circle and burn it in each corner of the room. Sounds odd, but it TOTALLY WORKED! Don't burn your house down...good luck!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2009