I have two daughters and i want a work at home job any suggestions? the surveys just are not cutting it i have only made $5.00 my husband works but i want extra cash for me.

saraward08

Asked by saraward08 at 12:56 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a home business that I started for the same reasons (I desperatly wanted to get my hair and nails done consistantly :o)). I am actually making more money then ever thought I would. If you want to know more...feel free to ask me any questions.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:59 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Is it hard to start your own business?
    how much does it cost?
    saraward08

Answer by saraward08 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• www.chacha.com . Check it out, its totally legit business, costs nothing to start up and all you need is the internet. You can work any hours you want to, and its easy work. You get on your internet, sign in on ChaCha and people text questions to ChaCha. ChaCha routes the questions to you via your computer, you use the internet to look up the answer to the question (addresses, telephone numbers, dating advice, movie listings, jokes, all sorts of fun stuff), and send the answer back to the customer. It takes normally less than 3 minutes to answer a question (sometimes under a minute), and you get paid 10-20 cents per question you answer. You can be logged on for any number of hours per day and you don't have a set amount of hours you have to work. It's easy and fun.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/TakeControlOfYourLife/Story?id=5318600&page=1
    www.freedomathometeam.com/soar
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 7:56 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Good Morning, I am a sahm and also was searching for a business. First, find what you love. Mine is candles. Have you heard of Gold Canyon before? You can join for FREE this month. Here is a little overview of their products. Check out my web site and PM me or email me (or call me or I can call you) and I would love to share with you how you too can get started.
    Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.
    Again, you can join the Gold Canyon team this month for Free.
    You can email me at rmcorns@gmail.com or log onto my web site at www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Good morning mama!
    I remember being were you are too! I have a home business and it's better than great! But you have to be willing to WORK! I work about 4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    I am with Ameriplan. We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.
    With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:51 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• cont...
    401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

Does all this sound good? It did for me!
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information.
    I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

Feel free to PM me with questions!
    Talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen, RSD

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have a great business opportunity for you. I am an independent consultant for DiamondCreek Candles. It is FREE for the first 30 days. After that you have three plans to choose from ranging from $5.00-$29.99. Feel free to message me with any questions you may. You can check the site out at tinyurl.com/ashdbre
    Hope that was of some help
    Ashley Lee
    sagesmom724

Answer by sagesmom724 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom. I have 4 beautiful children that my husband and I raise. I stumbled onto a way to make money right from home. I looked for ways to make money from home before. You know what I found? SCAMS and lots of them!! When this wellness company I found asked if I wanted to start a business for under $30, I said "Where do I sign?" I've taken all the harmful toxic chemicals out of my home and my family has never been healthier. My sons have autism and what a difference these products have made. Whether you are interested in "green" products or you would like to build a business, check out my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:05 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Your best bet is to get a part time job outside the home working opposite of your husband. Many on here will try to sell you their "business" but they are typically only on here to do that. Most work at home online "business'" are simply scams. If you need referrals and don't need to sell it is not a great business and you will work more than if you got a 20 hour a week job at Target.

My aunt sold Princess House which is a legit company but it is MLM and she worked 80 hours a week to make 30k a year. She gave it up went back to her old job working 30 hours a week and made her 30k. I would be really leary of almost all moms on here trying to get you to try their work at home business/scam.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2009