How many times does your hubby text or calls or cell ?

25 texts 2 pic ( showing me his happy side hint hint) 10 calls gesh and he wonders why i get mad when he call that when he takes me away from CM .lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol well, what i wouldn't give to be able to contact my hubby that much. he's deployed!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i meant yours not or ugh!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My DH does the same.... I get a sunrise picture, a sunset picture (he works sun up to sun down), texts before every stage and calls me at the end of every stage (stages are pump times for oil wells), then texts again when he's heading to the yard, the calls on his way home. When he's out of town it's more..... he calls me every morning when he gets up (even if it's 3AM) If I don't hear the phone... he leaves me a good morning message. I never complain about it. In fact I've grown so used to it, that if I don't hear from him A LOT, I worry. But he never fails, just as soon as I've said Okay, enough and start to text him.... the text/call comes in. It's like he knows.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2009