im pretty worried!

my belly feels pretty hard on my upper side, and on the bottom it feels soft, im scared that my baby's head moved from the bottom side, she turned head down since i was 7 months!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• even if your baby is breech, you can still have a vaginal delivery! breech is just a variation of normal. but, there are a lot of techniques you can try to turn a breech baby. some babies don't turn until labour has begun! i wouldn't worry about it if i were you :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:05 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• what could it be then? cause i fell a hard ball on each of my sides, could my baby at 34 weeks be laying side to side?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• thats possible, its called a transverse position. still, baby could move again (or many times) before you have it :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:12 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i guess i'll talk to my doctor about it cause i definitly dont wanna have a C section, i've known that they make you wear a belly band to make the baby move into position. specially cause i cant breathe and it worries me to feel that the bottom of my belly feels empty. :$
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Dont be so sure that your baby has flipped. My belly did the same thing and i was just as worried as you. But when delivery came my baby was head down. She was high in my uterus though, and was my whole pregnancy-maybe its the same for you. If youre still worried just talk to your doctor.
    oldsoulmom

Answer by oldsoulmom at 1:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• yeah i will next tuesday, as i think my baby turned in a transverse position cause i usually pick up a lot of things from the floor or have to bend down to get something from the fridge! i feel so bad and guilty but i just have to clean my house and bend down :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2009