Who was in the room while you delivered?

My husband. Mom tried to make it on time lol but came too late...but she got the see the cord get cut. Did you invite evryone in the room, or did they guilt their way in (like in-laws?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my first son there were 2 docs 4 nurses my hubby my mom his mom and my sister

my 2nd son was my hubby and 3 nurses
    willismommy

Answer by willismommy at 1:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• MM for me well my first 1 was a Dr, a friend, family and a cousin 2 nd time Hubby a friend 1 Dr 5 students a friend, my 3 rd my hubby, my family 2 Drs a friend and my last child 2 Drs 1 nurse my mom and my sister plus hubby in and out watching are other kids MMMM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• my mom and the dad

youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 1:16 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My boyfriend-the father, my doctor, and one nurse. Well, that was when I was pushing. After two hours of that my baby's head was tilted and I had to have a c-section. They then got me so drugged up I dont remember how many people were there! But Daddy was with me the whole time.
    oldsoulmom

Answer by oldsoulmom at 1:16 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Babys father and my mother.....oh and the rest of the hospital bc my nurse passed out and they had a code blue. so everyone and their mother was in there they also left the door open so everyone in the hall way wonder what the hell happend saw me pushing! great time lol
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 1:30 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Aside from the nurses and later the Doctor?....no one.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• MY FIRST BABY I WAS 18 AND MY BABY DADDY JUST
    TURNED 19 AND IT WAS JUST US TWO; WHICH I WAS
    REALLY PROUD OF.
    MY SECOND BABY IT WAS HIM AND MY STEPMOMMY.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 1:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• baby #1 we had like 17 people while i labored some i didnt even know....friends brought there random roomates! Luckily i had a really good epidural! then we kicked everyone out when i delivered! I regret having so many people there....so for baby#2 jsut me and my hubby! noone was allowed at the hosp until we said. and we made sure that the first person to come meet our baby was his older bro, and that he got time to try and bond as best he could. then we let people know when they could come. things are difficult cuz all of our parents are divorced and dont get along, so i had to schedule it out. kind of ridiculous, but oh well...it all worked out!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• With my first, it was a half dozen EMS workers, my husband, my mom, my MIL, and my sister. Lesson about unecessary transfers was learned.

Next two, just my husband (unassisted homebirths, so really: just my husband and me.) My fourth birth, also unassisted, my husband and three children (then ages 5, 3.5, and 20 mos) were all present.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 4:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• With my first child it was my first MIL.
    With my second two children, it was my second husband, their father.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2009