crazy lady????? or is she giving me a heads up?

okay so i was at work and an older lady i work with comes up grabs my hand then smacks me in the head. and said "you becareful, i see a new baby in your house." i have a four month old now. Which i said said i already have a new one she said no im talking about the future as of today. i havent gotten my lady friend since jan (got it twice that month) so iv been freaking a little . i must have took 6 test since then an all were neagitive. im not in a relationship anymore an dont really see one coming anytime soon, i haven't had sex since v-day weekend. thats why it suprised me to hear this. just kinda wonder others take on this, is she just acrazy lady or maybe its a warning. lol i cant help but laugh but at the same time she got me thinking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha well, you never know! (actually, i guess eventually you will...)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:18 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i think its freaky but make you think hard too ..lol.. sister is going threw the same weird thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• She actually smacked you in the head??? LMAO!!

But it does make you think. I had one of those eccentric crazy old ladies tell me when I was going to be preggo with my first. I was waitressing, she was a customer who was always trying to tell people their future, and she told me that I was going to have a girl the following April! I blew it off at first but a year later.... she was right!
    Mama_McD

Answer by Mama_McD at 1:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• SHE IS A CRAZY LADY GIVING YOU A HEADS UP.
    I THINK THAT SHE REALLY THINKS THAT YOU
    ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY... BUT WHO GIVES
    INTO THEIR INTUITION SO MUCH THAT THEY
    WOULD ACTUALLY TELL SOMEONE.. THAT
    MAKES HER A LIL CRAZY..
    AFTER I HAD MY FIRST DAUGHTER SOME
    FORTUNE TELLER LADY TOLD MY STEPMOM
    THAT I'D HAVE ANOTHER BABY AND I THOUGHT
    THAT IT WAS SO COOKOO THAT I NEVER EVEN
    THOUGHT OF IT AGAIN... THAN AFTER I HAD
    THE BABY MY BEST FRIEND REMINDED ME
    OF WHAT THAT LADY SAID..
    I PERSONALLY DONT BELIEVE IN VOODOO.
    BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT LADY JINXED ME.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 1:34 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• lol I didn't think that sort of thing actually happened. That's hilarious. I think she's just crazy, but who knows.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2009