is anyones eles husband constantly watching porn

my husband is always watching porn or hes wacking him self off or begging for sex its like hes addicted.lol i was fine with it befor i got pregnant but im on vaginal rest and im really not in the mood at all is anyone eles husband like this he even acts like a little jerk when he doesnt get sex lol maybe i just need to get away for a few days what do you guys do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• THATS GROSS.
    I HATE BEING APPROACHED SEXUALLY
    WHEN I DONT WANT ANY. HE SEEMS LIKE
    HE HAS NEEDS THAT NEED TO BE DEALT
    WITH.
    MAYBE TALK ABOUT HIS NEEDS AND WHAT
    ELSE YOU CAN DO ABOUT THEM.
    IT SOUNDS A LITTLE UNFAIR THO SINCE
    HE ISNT THE ONE WHO CHANGED.. YOU
    DID. HE DOES SOUND LIKE A BIT OF A
    HORNBALL THO.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 1:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• In this case, I think he could abstain for a while.... he needs to lay off. I mean , yeah, you can give him a hand job or something every now and then, but if you're on vagina rest then he needs to curb it. Tell him to stop it or you're Bobbit friends with whack it for him.... but he won't like it.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:44 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My husband does not watch porn nor does he jack off.. I would be pissed and he would have to get counseling for that type of behavior.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have that problem. We are doing marriage counseling and that actually came up because he brought it up. The counselor looked him square in the face and said, "it is not your wife's job to make sure that you get sexual gratification, its yours."

I can actually say no now, and he listens!!! We still have sex three to four times a week though, but it is nice not to follow the seven day routine anymore. Thank GOD!!!!
    Anonymous

• To much porn can be bad. As long as it is not taking away from the family time or money I dnt think it is a big deal. Porn can be addictive so good luck.
    Oh and there are some real BIG PORN HATERS on this site so good luck with the rest of your answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Sounds like his need to talk to someone maybe a pastor from yall's church. He needs to ask for forgive ness and stop. Maybe you and him can say a prayer together. Get rid of the pc or dvd player if u have too. God Bless

Anonymous

• laughingIn this case, I think he could abstain for a while.... he needs to lay off. I mean , yeah, you can give him a hand job or something every now and then, but if you're on vagina rest then he needs to curb it. Tell him to stop it or you're Bobbit friends with whack it for him.... but he won't like it.

LMAO

faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My boyfriend is the EXACT same way!!! Worse even-he goes and smokes pot and then comes inside to watch porn. This happens almost everyday. The only difference is that Ive already had my baby and havent gotten the OK to have sex yet. I want to wait until I see my doctor-which is on monday-but he is pushing me to do it now now now! He even tried to convince me that anal would be ok-even if it is IM NOT DOING IT! So when I refuse, he gets on the computer. It makes me so mad; him looking at other women. I dont know what to tell you to do cause I dont know what to do for me! Good luck.
    oldsoulmom

Answer by oldsoulmom at 1:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Wow, boy I sure feel sorry for you "Anon". But normal moms listen, my man whacks off at least twice a day and we have sex about 4-5 times a week. We watch porn together and get each other off sometimes. You've got to switch it up a little when you've got a man who loves sex like our men do. At first I felt like "Damn, I'm not enough for him!" NOT TRUE. My stuff is GOOD! He acts like a little boy if I tell him no. But I get the same way if he falls asleep on me while I'm in the shower or something. So, you've got to find a common ground. I know how you feel w/being pregnant. My 3rd kid made my sex drive dissapear. I say let him throw his little tantrum if he has too. It'll pass and he'll be over it once he pleases himself. Men will be men. And hey, I bet you're gonna love that roaring sex drive 20yrs from now, at an age when most men won't be able to get it up. The Penis IS a muscle. It gets stronger the more you work it!
    Dmommy4

Answer by Dmommy4 at 1:59 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My fiance is the same, he buys dvr movies, and there under my name! hes not afraid to jerk off in his pants with our kid in the same room, makes me wanna deck him! he BEGS for sex multiple times a day and get angry with me when i say no, trys to push it on me till he gets it or i have to hurt him, sometimes i think thats how i got pregnant, he is late for work by 2hrs multiple times a month because of this problem and doesnt even play with our kid. i know what ur going threw. but have no advice, just sympathy. sorry i know what its like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2009