how much weight do u think i'll lose?

since the weather is getting so nice ive been trying really hard to stay active by running around with my son outside, taking walks and taking him to the park. im eating somewhat healthy and all i drink is water.. although i sneak in unhealthy snacks here and there. i would say im staying active for 2-3 hours a day (besides the normal stuff i do around the house) do you think i could lose 10 lbs in 2 months this way? if not, what should i change?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 1:41 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You probably could, if you keep it up like that. Might wanna try some crunches and other exercises like that...just to tone up.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would suggest even wearing a pedometer. If you can keep your calories 1500-1800 and get 10,000 steps in a day, you would likely lose that just fine. On days I can't go to the gym, I wear my ped to keep me on my toes. As the day goes on, I check the ped and then think of ways to get in more steps, like take the dogs for a short brisk walk, dance around the kitchen, if the tv is on I do jumping jacks or step or run in place, etc. This helps keep my metabolism up. If you have small children, you would prob get your 10k in easier. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:11 AM on Apr. 9, 2009