Have you seen youporn?

There is a search on there that literally shows girls at a college/house party having full on sex while party goers just watch and cheer! It is so surreal and for those who have girls....it just makes you wonder....were these girls not loved enough at home?
Disclaimer:Yes, I watch porn but I am bothered by some stuff I see on there.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just feel bad for those college girls when they get older... to have that sort of shit all over the internet.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• LOL...... where did u discover this site?
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Got to love YOUPORN. I am the same way and find myself wondering who would post private porn on line in the first place, lol.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I heard about it on a radio station, it is totally free, but I am not endorsing it so don't report me. I am just saying that imagine you are at a house party etc. and all of a sudden there are people having full on sex for your entertainment i.e. in somebody's garage, a nightclub.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• lol I donot report ppl. I actually have a life even if I dont like what ppl say... I take it with a grain. Besides I like u gigi... wud never report u~ Ive never repprted anyone!!!!!! ur so funny... Like ur gonna make go to the website or else..:) u dont have to pull my legg for me to check it out. Hell I may endorse it. J/K
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 2:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• BRB... wink wink!
    faithful78

• Oh, sorry... what were we talking about... I was on YouPorn..... holy crap the things people with publish!
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:11 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• huh? lol, I just didn't want anyone to report me for mentioning a porn site and sex. I have seen others reported for less.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009