Baby crib ideas? Boy and Girl

I need some cute ideas for decorating my baby crib. I dont know what Im having yet but I wanted some ideas to think about and settle on while Im waiting on the sex. Nuteral would be awsome! I want to make the sheets and the bumper myself. its a canopy crib so something that I can put a canopy on and still make it look good. The baby will be in my room but I want to decorate the crib and make it cute since I dont have an entire room to do.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:51 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Try a rich brown with any bright color. Works for a girl or a boy (except for brown and pink). But brown and teal, brown and red, brown and purple, brown and aquamarine, brown and lime, etc. Very chic and contemporary. You could use the main color from your room with a chocolate brown and this would make the crib really match with your decor but stand out as baby's space as well.

Paisleys, geometrics, stripes, or polka dots would be very nice and simple designs for the print of the fabric. You could do a mix of stripes and polka dots.

I would go with a nice aquamarine and a violet and a chocolate, get one in a solid, one in a stripe and one in polka dots. Very cute.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 12:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I love the ocean and tropical island themes
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I like bright unusual colors. My daughter room is done in black, red, kiwi, and ivory. It sounds like a weird combo, but so cute!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 2:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• my daughter's was done in looney tunes
    cierras_mommy

Answer by cierras_mommy at 3:00 AM on Apr. 9, 2009