Is it possible that i'm finally pregnant?

My period isn't supposed to be here for a couple more days but i had to take a test and it came back positive 3 days before. I took another and it came back positive. So, I still didn't believe it and took another and it came back positive. My boyfriend and I are going to the doctor tomorrow, but I am scared to death they'll say i'm not...does anyone else have any imput, suggestions, or maybe can help me believe i'm pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Lol. Girl i think you are finally pregnant!!! Congratulations!!! I think 3 tests being positive means you are pregnant.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• some pregnancy tests are supposed to be able to pick up the pregnancy hormone 5 days before your missed period, so I'd say there is a good chance!
    oldsoulmom

Answer by oldsoulmom at 2:05 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Reckon you're pregnant. You already know you are... in the back of your mind and in the bottom of your heart, you know if you are or not...... congratulations.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...well then it's a pregnant duck lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• you are definitely pregnant, congratulations; when i first found out I was pregnant I took like four tests as well thinking maybe just maybe it would go to negative but NOPE
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• congradulations honey....you are gonna be a mom. :o) that made me choke up a lil bit, just the fact that I can feel how much you dont want to be disappointed...good luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• YUP UR PREGO HONEY! CONGRATS ON UR NEW BUN IN THE OVEN! ENJOY EVERYMOMENT AND SLEEP WELL HEHEHE CUZ I KNOW I DONT KNOW WITH MY LIL ONE! AND I TOO TOOK ABOUT THREE TEST AND I WAS, SO U R! TAKE CARE GURLIE.. GOOD LUCK!
    bicksbabydoll

Answer by bicksbabydoll at 4:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Um.. yeah you are. COngrats! Enjoy this time!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:34 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Sounds preggo to me!!! Congrats on the lil bean!!!! Hopefully mine will come Tuesday! We've been trying for over 2 years for our first child so I know how if feels to be disappointed but you are def preggos mamma!!!!
    heather1229

Answer by heather1229 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Thank you so much for all of the responses...I went to the doctor and it was positive...THANKS EVERYONE
    hopebabe15

Answer by hopebabe15 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009