Poll type question.... do you believe that all or most men.......??

whack the weed, wrinkle the rumple foreskin, spank the jello mold..... jerk off?? or whatever you call it. I've seen a couple of people say their man NEVER does it and they would get pissed if he did..... He77 I'm like.... he's cheating on Mr. Happy with me! I think it's absolutely normal for a guy to masturbate, and it's natural for women too..... but I get a little freaked when women are so completely certain their man is the only man who don't ever do it..... okay, I'll admit there may be men that don't...... few and far between.... but to actually get pissed if your man did..... why? As long as he's not withholding from you to fondle Fistina then what's the problem?

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 2:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG I just saw a reply that said that exact thing that her hubs NEVER does it, and to be honest I think that yes the majority of men do it, and who cares why would you get pissed at your man for doing something that I am sure he was doing long long before he was ever with you, I just don't get it, not to mention women do it too its normal!! And not to sound harsh but I think the women who think that are just naive, and don't like to accept the fact that its normal behavior for any human.

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Agreed. It has never bothered me, I would rather him make shower babies, than real babies, lol
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 2:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I agree that its normal to masterbate but I think its wrong to watch porn while doing it.
    oldsoulmom

Answer by oldsoulmom at 2:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I agree. I would rather him do that than go share the wealth somewhere else. Sometimes I may be asleep already or am not in the mood, and you know that is okay with me if he needs to release.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I thought that was a normal activity for all men ;)
    I know my husband does- don't most men (if not all). And why would women get pissed off because their man does it?
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Oh and I think women are fooling themselves if they say their man DOESN'T do it.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Thank you Brenda! That's what I was thinking.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I don't think my husband has since we got married. He's always with me or at work.. now before we were married he sure did! lol And when he deploys I can see it happening lol.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:18 AM on Apr. 9, 2009