Who had a sidekick and now has a blackberry phone????Whats the difference ??

I just lie the aim feature on the sidekick,but i want a blackberry cause it does more.They say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have the blackberry.... never had the sidekick... didn't like it. I had the Shadow before.... I like the Blackberry a lot. It's closer to a computer and easier to understand and navigate for me. Except for sending data packets... but that may be a service problem.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:10 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I LOVE MY BLACKBERRY. its gone through hell tho i getting a new one this month. the side is like falling off haha. they do so much! like a pocket computer, just watch my butt calls people all the time if its in my pocket. my friends always laugh at me and say i ass call them.LOL
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i have a blackberry and i looooove it!! but i never had a sidekick.. i didnt like the way they look. my blackberry goes everywhere with me an im so depedent on it. and when its in my purse sometimes it will call people too lol.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2009