what do you guys do?

what do you guys do to tire you're toddlers out? i took my son to the park today and we walked around a big pond.. but i just think that eventually his body will get used to being out and about and it won't tire him out, especially since we'll be outside a lot in the summer. is this true?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 2:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Nah just walk longer and longer as he gets older then he will be old enough to play on the big toys and ware him self out. Enjoy this time because the get older and jus want there video games
    MrsJrBut

Answer by MrsJrBut at 2:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Chase him around the park or your house. That always works for me. Get a ball and kick it around the house, yard, park. Turn on some upbeat music and dance for 20 minutes, my son loves when I do this with him and we both get to be silly.
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Going to the park and doing other activities are good. It will tire them out all together. Boys have alot of energy that needs to be burned off. My son has alot of energy and it is good for me because I get a good workout in the process of making him tire. Sometimes I find myself having to take a nap with him lol.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 3:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2009