Craziest Place you ever had sex?

My place was at Disneyland in the princess castle...there is a side door that was open and put you in some kind of small closet space right under the peter pan ride....So as I was bent over I looked up and saw the magic of Disney a pretty star filled PRETEND sky. Ah how romatic. It is So So So funny because now we go to Disneyland at least once a week with our kids and ever time we pass by that door my husband say "come on for old time sake"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• a target shopping cart behind the building. it was simply to see if we could do it. now i carry disinfectant wipes and scrub the handle of every cart i use.
    oldsoulmom

Answer by oldsoulmom at 2:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Lol. wow that is a crazy story but oh so funny. I think the most outrageous place I have had sex is out in the open in public in a bush. It was Halloween night and it was late. We had just gotten off the max/bus and well all of sudden took a detour. Good thing there were no trick-or-treaters out at that time. Lol
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:14 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• a bathroom sink, haha thought the damn thing was going to break! nothing to abnormal but i still got time! lol
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:16 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• On the 15th floor of a fire tower... in January. OMG it was cold and hot at the same time.

OMG Oldsoul..... how'd you keep the cart still?? I'm trying to imagine this and I'm getting noting but cartoon images!! LMAO Sorry.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Every time I hear this question now I think of Jeff Foxworthy talking about a newlyweds gameshow way back when, and the answer was "in the butt". It's still funny to me to think of women/men way back when actually doing that and saying it on national tv to boot.
    Anyways... my crazy place... my boyfriend snuck over to my house and we had a door that was close to the bathroom, and he snuck in there and we went in the bathroom and did the nasty with the family in the other room and then he snuck back out and came back thru the regular door lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• A race car trailer setting in a parking lot of a hotel.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:51 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• On my boss's desk. (but not with the boss)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• In a college library.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:23 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• There's a few. Foxboro Stadium, 35th floor housekeeping closet at the hotel where I worked, an abandoned warehouse, up against the car in a parking garage (back then I didn't think of cameras though).
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• up against the car in the marta station parking garage. no one walked by.. thank goodness.. but a car did drive by an aisle away and honked at us lol.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2009