Getting tired of it--

My husband works the grave yard shift (10pm-6am). We live about an hour away from where he works so he has to leave about 2 hours early (8pm). He's been working that shift for the past 5+ years. He sleeps all day untill about 3pm, wakes up, and then he'll go back to sleep at about 630 or 7 untill he has to leave for work. So, when he has his days off I try to do things with him and the kids--especially since we dont really get out of the house to do things when he is working-- but, that hardley ever happens cause he always says that he's too tired. He sleeps all day-even on his days off-instead of spending time with us ( kids and myself) he'll sleep or be on the computer. So, I guess my question is- if you were in a similar situation, would you eventually get tired of it and "do something" about it? I'm lonely and would love for him to spend more time with us. I sleep alone every night even on his nights off. what would u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am sorry mama, and yes that would be exhausting and get old. You just need to talk to hubby about it, and see if he might want to look for another job, would you consider working if you dont already? He might have to take a pay cut, but it might be worth it to have your quality time back.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 2:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It depends on what you mean by "doing something about it". Cheating? no, not worth it. If he is sleeping that much and tired all the time he may have something wrong with him. Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (I see that a lot on commercials) lol. I'm just saying. Ask him what will get his juices flowing. Maybe he'll wake up.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009